You’ve completed this course and your Certificate is now available for optional purchase:
See all of your courses and certificates here
Developing an Organic Fraud Prevention Plan MOOC (OTA0)
John W. Spink, PhD, Director of the Food Fraud Prevention Think Tank LLC,
and Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
Course and Enrollment Information:
This course is a series of training videos created in partnership with the Organic Trade Association (OTA) to support the Organic Fraud Prevention Solutions program, which is detailed in The Organic Fraud Prevention Guide*.
If you are currently enrolled in the program, you will have received your Organic Fraud Prevention Guide and should refer to it as you work through this course. If you have not yet received the Guide, please contact the Organic Trade Association, [email protected].
Organic Trade Association members may now voluntarily enroll in an organic fraud prevention program to help minimize or eliminate organic fraud.
The Organic Fraud Prevention Guide was developed with the support of the Organic Trade Association’s Global Organic Supply Chain Task Force and corresponding pilot team.
Organic Trade Association homepage: https://ota.com/
* The Organic Fraud Prevention Guide is referred to throughout these training videos. You will receive it from OTA if you are enrolled in their Organic Fraud Prevention Solutions program. This online training course is one of the requirements for their program.
To take this MOOC/Course:
- Enroll: click “Take this Course,” then log in and complete your enrollment (first-time students will be prompted to create an account)
- Begin: click “Start Course”
- Course access: this is a free, self-paced, online course, available on demand
- Course content: introduction and initial student survey; lessons with video lectures, reading material and progress quizzes; and closing survey
- Certificate of Completion: ($100) available for optional purchase upon successful completion of course
- Professional training hours: 10, indicated on Certificate of Completion
- Support/Questions: [email protected]
After enrolling in this course, click “Start Course” to begin.