Food Fraud Prevention Academy
Food Fraud Prevention Academy Professional Education
NEW – MoocLive!
Live, interactive webinar versions of the on-demand courses:
Registration opens soon for:
- Webinar B: Supply Chain Management MOOC and Audit Guide MOOC – February 2024
- Webinar C: Advanced Criminology MOOC and Food Defense MOOC – April 2024
- Webinar D: Enterprise Risk Management MOOC – September 2024
- Webinar A: Food Fraud Prevention Overview MOOC and VACCP MOOC – November 2024
Learn at your own pace with free online training:
- Enrollment and participation are free for all online courses/MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses)
- Each virtual, on-demand course is self-paced and contains video lectures, supplemental content, and progress quizzes
- Certificate of Completion available (optional, $100) – Note: The Food Fraud Prevention Overview MOOC includes a free Certificate of Completion
- Earn a Master Certificate in Food Fraud Prevention after completing all prerequisite courses + certificates
- Each course equals 10 Professional Training Hours, which is indicated on the Certificate of Completion
- Click on a course to see more information and to enroll
- Subscribe Here to be notified by email of new courses and posts
Other Professional Education Events:
Seminars, Workshops & Webinars
Organic Fraud Prevention: Core Training
This course is a series of training videos created by the Organic Trade Association (OTA) to support the Organic Fraud Prevention Solutions.
This is the first of two organic fraud prevention courses hosted and managed by the USDA-NOP Organic Integrity Learning Center – click for more information and enrollment instructions.
This is the second of two organic fraud prevention courses hosted and managed by the USDA-NOP Organic Integrity Learning Center – click for more information and enrollment instructions.
Food Fraud Prevention: core training
This is the recommended first course in the Food Fraud Prevention core training series, and an excellent introduction to the entire concept. Includes a FREE Certificate of Completion.
This is the recommended second course in the Food Fraud Prevention core training series, where the requirements for a Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (FFVA) and Food Fraud Prevention Strategy (FFPS) Development are thoroughly explored and explained.
This is the recommended third course in the Food Fraud Prevention core training series. The Supply Chain controls are crucial and there is a specific role for procurement management.
This is the recommended fourth course in the Food Fraud Prevention core training series. It provides training and exams for auditors and those being audited.
Food Fraud Prevention: SPECIALIZED training
This advanced course in the Food Fraud Prevention training series provides more in-depth details of resource-allocation decision-making based on the COSO Enterprise Risk Management system.
This advanced course in the Food Fraud Prevention training series provides an overview of Advanced Criminology and an introduction to the Food Fraud Incident Template.
This advanced course in the Food Fraud Prevention training series provides an additional support for audit compliance that covers food defense.