Master Certificate in Food Fraud Prevention
Achieving the Master Certificate of Completion demonstrates your advanced learning on the subject of Food Fraud Prevention.
Once you complete the required courses and obtain the associated Certificate of Completion for each course, please submit the Approval Form to request your Master Certificate in Food Fraud Prevention.
Master Certificate Requirements
- Complete all 7 prerequisite Academy Courses* listed below (through on-demand MOOCs, MoocLive Webinars, or a combination of both)
- Obtain your Certificate of Completion** for all 7 prerequisite Courses (available at the end of each course)
- Submit the Approval Form
You will be notified by email when your prerequisites are confirmed and your Master Certificate has been approved.
. . . . . . . . .
Required Courses + Certificates of Completion:
1. Food Fraud Prevention Overview MOOC (or Webinar A)
2. Food Fraud Prevention VACCP Implementation MOOC (or Webinar A)
3. Food Fraud Prevention: Supply Chain Management & Procurement MOOC (or Webinar B)
4. Food Fraud Prevention Audit Guide MOOC (or Webinar B)
5. Food Fraud Prevention: Advanced Criminology MOOC (or Webinar C)
6. Food Fraud Prevention Audit Guide MOOC (or Webinar C)
7. Food Fraud & Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) MOOC (or Webinar D)
. . . . . . . . .
*The My Courses and Certificates page displays the courses you’ve completed, along with your in-progress courses.
**The My Courses and Certificates page displays the certificates you’ve already purchased, as well as the certificates you still need to obtain as prerequisites for the Master Certificate. (Certificates for on-demand MOOCs may be purchased at the end of the course. Certificates for live Webinars are included in the event cost.)