You’ve completed this course and your Certificate is now available for optional purchase:
See all of your purchased and available certificates here
Food Defense Threat Audit Guide MOOC (FFPD)
John W. Spink, PhD, Director of the Food Fraud Prevention Think Tank LLC,
and Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
Course and Enrollment Information:
This advanced course in the Food Fraud Prevention training series provides an additional support for audit compliance that covers food defense. It builds in parallel to the Food Fraud Prevention Audit Guide MOOC and provides an in-depth review of compliance requirements including: US Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), US Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), and others.
To take this MOOC/Course:
- Enroll: click “Take this Course,” then log in and complete your enrollment (first-time students will be prompted to create an account)
- Begin: click “Start Course”
- Course access: this is a free, self-paced, online course, available on demand
- Course content: introduction and initial student survey; lessons with video lectures, reading material and progress quizzes; and closing survey
- Certificate of Completion: ($100) available for optional purchase upon successful completion of course
- Professional training hours: 10, indicated on Certificate of Completion
- Support/Questions: [email protected]
After enrolling in this course, click “Start Course” to begin.