Food Fraud Prevention Audit Guide MOOC (FFPG)
John W. Spink, PhD, Director of the Food Fraud Prevention Think Tank LLC,
and Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
Course and Enrollment Information:
This is the recommended fourth course in the Food Fraud Prevention training series. It provides an in-depth review of compliance requirements including: US Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), US Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), and others.
To take this MOOC/Course:
- Enroll: click “Take this Course,” then log in and complete your enrollment (first-time students will be prompted to create an account)
- Begin: click “Start Course”
- Course access: this is a free, self-paced, online course, available on demand
- Course content: introduction and initial student survey; lessons with video lectures, reading material and progress quizzes; and closing survey
- Certificate of Completion: ($100) available for optional purchase upon successful completion of course
- Professional training hours: 10, indicated on Certificate of Completion
- Support/Questions: [email protected]
After enrolling in this course, click “Start Course” to begin.
0% Complete 0/2 Steps
0% Complete 0/7 Steps