You’ve completed this course and your Certificate is now available for optional purchase:
See all of your purchased and available certificates here
Food Fraud Prevention VACCP Implementation MOOC (FFPV)
John W. Spink, PhD, Director of the Food Fraud Prevention Think Tank LLC,
and Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
Course and Enrollment Information:
This is the recommended second course in the Food Fraud Prevention core training series. It presents the key concepts in a Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment and Critical Control Point system (VACCP). The VACCP concept is a program parallel to a Food Safety Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point system (HACCP) and a Food Defense Threat Assessment and Critical Control Point system (TACCP).
To take this MOOC/Course:
- Enroll: click “Take this Course,” then log in and complete your enrollment (first-time students will be prompted to create an account)
- Begin: click “Start Course”
- Course access: this is a free, self-paced, online course, available on demand
- Course content: introduction and initial student survey; lessons with video lectures, reading material and progress quizzes; and closing survey
- Certificate of Completion: ($100) available for optional purchase upon successful completion of course
- Professional training hours: 10, indicated on Certificate of Completion
- Support/Questions: [email protected]
After enrolling in this course, click “Start Course” to begin.